This scientific roundtable was organized to present and to evaluate the role of the Albanian media at the present, regarding the actual political matters and in general developments.
By this roundtable, has been evaluated the relationship report of the media and the politics in aspect of the conflict of interest which is present sometimes in between. It has been elaborated as well the triangle report of politics, media and public. Has been discussed as well regarding the freedom of media and the misuse of competences of the media toward politics and vice versa.
This roundtable has served as an initiative for the evaluation and development of the important role, as a mediator that media has in communication of messages from politics to the public and vice versa. As such, certainly media should be supported in its activities toward efficient management of its informative job.
Panelists of the conference
• Mr. Rexhep Hoti, Albanian Tribune;
• Dr. Jakup Krasniqi, Chairman of the Republic of Kosovo Assembly;
• Dr. Mixhait Reçi, President of the ILIRIA College;
• Ms. Besa Luzha, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Prishtina;
• Mr. Rrahman Paçarizi, Board of the Radio Television of Kosovo RTK;
• Anna Di Leilo, KIJAC