Timeline of application: 15th January, 2014 – 15th March, 2014
ILIRIA INTERNATIONAL REVIEW is an internationally indexed scientific journal, with German ISSN (2192-7081), published by ILIRIA College (Kosovo) in cooperation with Felix – Verlag (Germany). The subjects, which ILIRIA INTERNATIONAL REVIEW elaborates, have always been a focus of interest for a broad specter of academic-scientific community. Therefore, our journal encompasses contributions from a wide range of disciplines.
ILIRIA INTERNATIONAL REVIEW publishes original papers, which convey innovative and relevant knowledge in scientific advancement. Papers must be original and should contribute to the advancement of knowledge in a certain field of study.
Our review’s objective is to publish original works, which demonstrate authenticity, topicality and relevance to a certain field of study. Submitted papers should be fully documented reports of original research. Papers, in order to be critically evaluated, must contain a significant and original observation.
Plagiarism is prohibited and if found, it shall be reported to the respective authorities. Papers must be clear, concise and comprehensible. The author or authors are responsible for the content of papers submitted, and for any opinions expressed therein. Peer review of submitted papers will be conducted by international peer reviewers, in order to exercise quality control, whereby the review’s coordinators send the papers to two international peer-reviewers for the same given scientific area.
• Papers submitted to the Review should not have been previously published nor submitted for current consideration;
• If papers are chosen for publication, the authors shall be required to give the authorship rights to ILIRIA College (as publication authority of IIR);
• From the moment of paper submission, until the final response of acceptance/refusal/pending, the authors shall not be allowed to withdraw their papers;
• The Scientific Journal “ILIRIA INTERNATIONAL REVIEW” shall publish only one paper by the same author per edition;
• Papers shall be submitted to review’s coordinators at: [email protected];
• Papers must be typewritten, paper size A4, line-spaced 1.0, font size 12, Times New Roman. Included in the papers must be the title of the paper, information for the author(s), abstract, key words, introduction, other parts of the paper, conclusion, recommendations and list of references (only cited references). All paragraphs must be indented. All paragraphs must be justified, i.e. both left-justified and right-justified. The text should be single-space and there should not be spaces between the paragraphs
• The standard form of abstract can be downloaded from the official webpage of the review www.uiliria.org/iir/ or on request, sent by review’s coordinators;
• Papers should be organized properly and rightfully titled.
• FIRST PAGE
- Title of the Paper (16 pt, Times New Roman font and bold, the title should be centered)
- NAME(S) OF AUTHOR(S) together with their academic titles (12 pt, Times New Roman font, UPPERCASE, Centered)
- A Link to Institutions and Addresses for Correspondence (12 pt, Times New Roman font, Capitalize each word, Centered)
- E-mail addresses of each author(s),
- The first page should also include the Abstract. It should have 150-250 words explaining the aim of the paper, methodology used, results and conclusion (11pt, Times New Roman font, justifies to both sides, each paragraph should be intended)
- Key Words, 5-7 words (11 pt, Times New Roman font, justified)
- JEL - ……
· SECOND PAGE and FURTHER
- The second page should start with Introduction (or other title as applies for your paper). The other main titles and sub-titles should follow the Introduction. The paper should end with Conclusion and also with Recommendations (if it applies).
- The main titles should be 11 pt, Times New Roman font, bold and aligned to the left. The same applies also for the subtitles.
- As the paper should be structured addressing the main topic, then the titles and subtitles should be numbered in the following way: 1; 1.1; 1.1.2; 2; 2.1; 2.1.2 etc., in order to ensure that all sub-topics are a reflection of the main problem and the issue addressed, as an integral part of the main topic (alphabet letters and roman numbers in the titles and subtitles are not accepted)
- It is required that the whole elaboration of the topic is made within frameworks of the main topic, while all matters relevant or referred to, are presented in footnotes and references. Footnotes should be used and indicated in superscript consecutively throughout the text (10 pt, Time New Roman font, justified) while quotations should be made within the text.
• Figures and Tables
If there are any images, figures or tables, then they should be clear and easily readable. Each figure or table should have its title above it and its source beneath it. The titles should be 11 pt, Times New Roman font, aligned to the left and the source should be 10 pt, Times New Roman font, aligned to the left. The text in the figure and table should be 11 pt, Times New Roman font (see the examples below).
· LAST PAGE
- List of References
- The title of the List of References section must not be numbered. All reference items must be in 11 pt font, Times New Roman font. Please use Regular and Italic styles to distinguish different fields as shown in the References section.
- The list should be in alphabetical order by author’s/ editor’s surname, should be left justified, and the references should not be preceded by a bullet-point or number
- Where the author is anonymous or unknown for any one source, insert that source in the alphabetical list using the title of the source instead of the author’s name.
- Your reference list contains all the items you have cited or directly quoted from (do not cite sources that have not been used in your paper).
- Books, paper or electronic journal articles, etc., are written in a particular format that must be followed to ensure consistency.
- When you have used more than one piece of work by the same author, in your reference list you should list the works in date order, beginning with the most recently published work.
Examples of reference items of different categories shown in the References section include:
- example of a Book:
Wooldridge J., (2006), “Introductory Econometrics”, Ohio: Thomson South-Western, 3rd Edition.
- example of a Journal Article:
Laporsek S. and Dolenc P., (2011), “On The Way Towards Flexicurity in the Countries Of Former Yugoslavia” International Journal of Economics and Law, Vol. 1, No. 3 pg 70-77.
- example of Government Publications:
Department for Education and Employment (DfEE), (2001), “Skills for life: The national strategy for improving adult literacy and numeracy skills”, Nottingham: DfEE Publications.
- example of a Conference papers:
Hart G. Albrecht M. Bull R. and Marshall L., (1992), “Peer consultation: A professional development opportunity for nurses employed in rural settings”, Infront Outback – Conference Proceedings, Australian Rural Health Conference, Toowoomba, pg. 143 – 148.
- Example of a Newspaper articles:
Cumming F., (1999), “Tax-free savings push”, Sunday Mail, 4 April, pg. 1.
- OR, IF THE AUTHOR IS UNKNOWN
“Tax-free savings push”, Sunday Mail, (4 April 1999), pg. 3.
- example of a report:
European Commission, (2011), “Kosovo 2011 Progress Report”, Brussels.
- example of a website:
The World Bank website. [Online]. Available from: http://www.worldbank.org/, [Accessed 13 January, 2014]
- example of a database:
International Monetary Fund, (2012), “World Economic Outlook, October 2013”,
Available from:http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/02/weodata/weoselser. aspx?c=967&t=1. [Accessed 9 November, 2013]
· Headers and Footers
Headers and footers must not be used.
· Page Numbers,
Pages MUST BE numbered.
• Papers should be submitted in electronic copy, typed in Microsoft Word;
• Papers should be sent either via e-mail to [email protected], or in a CD at the following address:
ILIRIA International Review
Gazmend Zajmi no 75,
Republic of Kosovo
* Papers should be submitted in English.
* Papers are also accepted in Albanian but translation charges will apply.
Looking forward to Your valuable scientific contribution
ILIRIA International Review
Gazmend Zajmi 75,
Republic of Kosovo
Tel: +377 44 508 792
E-mail: [email protected]